Ameridian Pacific College caters to a diverse population of students: adult learners looking for a career change, high school graduates who want an alternative to a four-year university degree and students who transfer from other colleges. We offer education that is career focused, convenient, and caring.
You can find specific admissions requirements on individual program pages.
Schedule a time to meet with an admissions advisor at our campus or virtually to:
- Discuss your education and career goals.
- Get detailed information on programs, tuition costs, start dates, class schedules, and funding options.
- Explore career options and employment support services
- Labour market research (current and forecast) and average wages
- Review information about the campus, student benefits, and career development and other services provided by Ameridian.
When you’re ready, our admissions team will guide you through the enrolment process.